As mentioned in totalBarça’s recent contest announcement, we are holding our first and hopefully not the last giveaway contest in 2012! This contest is sponsored by 3Nil who has once again tied up with totalBarça to graciously supply a TIKI TAKA t-shirt, identical to the one 3Nil sells on its website, to be given away to the selected winner.
If you are interested in entering the contest, please provide your prediction for the total number of goals that Cesc Fabregas will score while wearing the Barça shirt in the competitions of La Liga, Copa del Rey and UEFA Champions League from the beginning of La Liga season (August 29, 2011 vs Villareal CF) to the first leg of UEFA Champions League Round of 16 match against Bayer Leverkusen (February 14, 2012).
More details on how to enter the contest after the jump!
The premise around The ‘TIKI TAKA’ Contest will be based on the number of goals Cesc Fabregas will score while wearing the Barça shirt in all three competitions. As a result, Fabregas’ goals in UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup do not count.
FC Barcelona’s pursuit of Fabregas finally paid dividends in mid-2011 when the player returned to his childhood club. The Catalan midfielder has proven to be quite a purchase given that he has scored 14 goals for the club already, only behind Messi in the club’s goals tally. Scoring with both head and feet, Fabregas has so far scored 12 goals in the three competitions of La Liga, Copa del Rey and UEFA Champions League. How many goals do you think he will have in total until Valentine’s Day, when Barca face Bayer Leverkusen in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League.
How to enter The ‘TIKI TAKA’ Contest:
- Go to the appropriately headlined/titled article on totalBarça – GIVEAWAY: The ‘TIKI TAKA’ Contest – between February 1 to 14.
- In the comments section, enter your prediction for the total number of goals that Cesc Fabregas will score while wearing the Barça shirt in competitions of La Liga, Copa del Rey, and Champions League from the beginning of the La Liga season (August 29, 2011 vs Villareal CF) to the first leg of UEFA Champions League Round of 16 match against Bayer Leverkusen (February 14, 2012).
- The goal count cut-off date will be February 15, 2012 in order to offset any delayed or rescheduled matches. Any goals scored by Fabregas during games after the date of February 15, 2012 will not count in this contest.
- Username and Email Address must be provided in the applicable IntenseDebate fields between February 1 to 14 as this is the information used to contact the winner. Please ensure that you provide your correct email address through the IntenseDebate email entry field when commenting and providing your predicted total number of goals. We will contact you via that provided email address if you are the selected winner.
- .The deadline for contest entries is 11:59pm Barcelona Time (GMT +1), February 14, 2012.
For complete contest rules and details, please refer to the original CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT article.
Have fun and good luck!
Established in 2011, 3Nil is a new football culture-inspired line of clothing. Dan Gribbon is a football enthusiast and designer from Melbourne, Australia. With a family who emigrated there from Europe in the 1960′s, Dan was born into a football loving life. As a boy watching countless tapes of as many matches as he could with his grandfather, his passion for the game grew to the fanatical stage it is today. After studying design he wanted to mix his skills with his passion for the game. So in late 2009 he came up with the idea for a company that should mix football with design. 3Nil was born. The ambition for 3Nil is to create a line of apparel that any true football fan can wear whilst paying homage to the most memorable moments, people, tournaments, gaffers, headers, volleys, formations and teams in football history…