As mentioned in totalBarça’s recent contest announcement, we are holding our second giveaway contest of 2012! The prize is sponsored by BackPage Press, the publishers of the fantastic book, Barça: The Making of the Greatest Team in the World, written by Graham Hunter (Read our interview with Hunter to know more about the book). BackPage Press has graciously supplied totalBarça a copy of the book, identical to the one it sells on its website, to be given away to the selected winner. The prize is all the more special because it will be a copy signed by Graham Hunter.
If you are interested in entering the contest, answer this simple question: BackPage Press recently released its second title - Barça: The Making of the Greatest Team in the World. Name the first title BackPage Press published.
More details on how to enter the contest after the jump!
The BackPage Press Contest is based on a simple question.
Question: BackPage Press recently released its second title – Barça: The Making of the Greatest Team in the World. Name the first title BackPage Press published.
Just like we have one signed copy of the book to give away, there’s only one answer to the question. So do your research before making an entry. Remember, you are allowed only one entry.
Through Hunter’s book, cules will get an account of everything FC Barcelona – the players, the presidents, the managers and the recent el clasicos. There are fascinating chapters such as how Mourinho came so close to becoming the club’s coach, on Pique and Puyol’s partnership in defence and Barca’s reputed football academy, La Masia. Hunter also shares his memories of attending the 2010-11 UEFA Champions League final in Wembley and the FIFA World Cup final in South Africa.
How to enter The BackPage Press Contest:
- Go to the appropriately headlined/titled article on totalBarça – GIVEAWAY: The BackPage Press Contest – between February 18 to March 1.
- Enter your answer in the comments section.
- The answer cut-off date will be March 1, 2012.
- Username and Email Address must be provided in the applicable IntenseDebate fields between February 18 to March 1 as this is the information used to contact the winner. Please ensure that you provide your correct email address through the IntenseDebate email entry field when commenting and providing your answer. We will contact you via that provided email address if you are the selected winner.
- The deadline for contest entries is 11:59pm Barcelona Time (GMT +1), March 1, 2012.
For complete contest rules and details, please refer to the original CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT article.
BackPage Press was founded by three sports journalists in 2009. It produces sports books where the writing is as impressive as the subjects. The titles they publish are aimed at readers interested in intelligent and informative sports literature, rather than the latest bland ghost-written autobiography. For more details, visit their site www.backpagepress.co.uk. You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.