totalBarça is pleased to announce its second giveaway contest of 2012. During the period February 18 to March 1, we will be accepting entries for The BackPage Press Contest. The prize is sponsored by BackPage Press, the publishers of the fantastic book, Barça: The Making of the Greatest Team in the World, written by Graham Hunter. A must-have for all culés, the book chronicles the rise of FC Barcelona by looking at the influence of the Cruyff era on the current Guardiola one. BackPage Press has graciously supplied totalBarça a copy of the book, identical to the one it sells on its website, to be given away to the selected winner. The prize is all the more special because it will be a copy signed by Graham Hunter.
Read on for more details.
The The BackPage Press Contest will be based on a simple question.
Question: Back Page Press recently released its second title Barça: The Making of the Greatest Team in the World. Name the first title it published.
Just like we have one copy of the book to give away, there’s only one answer to the question. So do your research before making your entry. Remember, you are allowed only one entry.
The ‘BackPage Press’ Contest Giveaway Prize:
How to enter The BackPage Press Contest:
- Go to the appropriately headlined/titled article on totalBarça – GIVEAWAY: The BackPage Press Contest – between February 18 to March 1.
- Enter your answer in the comments section.
- The answer cut-off date will be March 1, 2012.
- Username and Email Address must be provided in the applicable IntenseDebate fields between February 18 to March 1 as this is the information used to contact the winner. Please ensure that you provide your correct email address through the IntenseDebate email entry field when commenting and providing your answer. We will contact you via that provided email address if you are the selected winner.
- The deadline for contest entries is 11:59pm Barcelona Time (GMT +1), March 1, 2012.
REMINDER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ARTICLE AND ITS COMMENTS IS NOT A VALID ARTICLE TO SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER. WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS ARTICLE’S COMMENTS SECTION.
Contest Winner Selection and Announcement:
- Contest winner will be drawn from a pool of correct answers on the approximate date of March 1, 2012.
- Again, the answer cut-off date will be March 1.
- Contest winner will be contacted via her/his IntenseDebate username and email address. If selected winner is not confirmed through email within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn from the pool of correct answers.
This contest is open to people anywhere in the world.
- Only one entry per person. If a participant/commenter enters more than one entry, only the first entry will count.
- Valid username/handle and an email address must be provided to confirm winner. Please ensure you enter an email address as that is the only way we can contact you.
- Winner will be confirmed within 48 hours. If selected winner is not confirmed through email within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn from the pool of correct answers.
- totalBarça staff and their family members cannot participate in this giveaway.
- Please refrain from offensive comments along with your answer. Also avoid from making the comments a platform for discussing other topics related to FC Barcelona. You can refer to our Comment Policy here. If your answer along with your comments conflict with the Comment Policy, your entry will be revoked.
- totalBarça does not take responsibility for the product that is being given away once it is in shipment to the contest winner.
REMINDER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ARTICLE AND ITS COMMENTS IS NOT A VALID ARTICLE TO SUBMIT THE ANSWER. WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS ARTICLE’S COMMENTS SECTION.
BackPage Press was founded by three sports journalists in 2009. It produces sports books where the writing is as impressive as the subjects. The titles they publish are aimed at readers interested in intelligent and informative sports literature, rather than the latest bland ghost-written autobiography. For more details, visit their site www.backpagepress.co.uk. You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.