As mentioned in totalBarça’s recent contest announcement, we are holding our 5th and final giveaway contest to wrap up 2011! This contest is sponsored by 3Nil who has graciously supplied a LEO t-shirt, identical to the one 3Nil sells on its website, to be given away to the selected winner.
If you are interested in entering the contest, please provide your prediction for the total number of goals that Lionel Messi will score while wearing the Barça shirt in competitions of La Liga, Copa del Rey, and Champions League from the beginning of the La Liga season (August 29, 2011 vs Villareal CF) to the final game of 2011 (December 10, 2011 vs Real Madrid).
More details on how to enter the contest after the jump!
The premise around The ‘LEO’ Contest will be based on the number of goals Lionel Messi will score in 2011 while wearing the Barça shirt in all three competitions. We all know he is a highly productive player, but can you predict how productive? As of November 1, Messi has a combined total of 15 goals from the competitions of La Liga (13), Champions League (2), and Copa del Rey (0). How many goals do you think he will have in total by the final game of 2011 scheduled for December 10, 2011 vs Real Madrid?
How to enter The ‘LEO’ Contest:
- Go to the appropriately headlined/titled article on totalBarça – GIVEAWAY: The ‘LEO’ Contest – between November 1 to 14.
- In the comments section, enter your prediction for the total number of goals that Lionel Messi will score while wearing the Barça shirt in competitions of La Liga, Copa del Rey, and Champions League from the beginning of the La Liga season (August 29, 2011 vs Villareal CF) to the final game of 2011 (December 10, 2011 vs Real Madrid).
- The goal count cut-off date will be December 15, 2011 in order to offset any delayed or rescheduled matches. Any goals scored by Messi during games after the date of December 15, 2011 will not count towards this contest.
- Username and Email Address must be provided in the applicable IntenseDebate fields between November 1 to 14 as this is the information used to contact the winner. Please ensure that you provide your correct email address through the IntenseDebate email entry field when commenting and providing your predicted total number of goals. We will contact you via that provided email address if you are the selected winner.
- The deadline for contest entries is 11:59pm Barcelona Time (GMT +1), November 14, 2011.
For complete contest rules and details, please refer to the original CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT article.
Have fun and good luck!
First established in 2011, 3Nil is a new football culture-inspired line of clothing. Dan Gribbon is a football enthusiast and designer from Melbourne, Australia. With a family who emigrated there from Europe in the 1960′s, Dan was born into a football loving life. As a boy watching countless tapes of as many matches as he could with his grandfather, his passion for the game grew to the fanatical stage it is today. After studying design he wanted to mix his skills with his passion for the game. So in late 2009 he came up with the idea for a company that should mix football with design. 3Nil was born. The ambition for 3Nil is to create a line of apparel that any true football fan can wear whilst paying homage to the most memorable moments, people, tournaments, gaffers, headers, volleys, formations and teams in football history…